Hi all - I wrote a brief piece at Slaw.ca on using Twitter with a list of selected useful FCIL folks to follow on Twitter.

It's not exhaustive, so if y'all know of others, let me know and I'll start following them...:-)

And come join me on Twitter if you're not there already...:-)  Hasta la vista, Lyo.

http://twitter.com/

Twitter for Foreign, Comparative, and International Law (FCIL) Work
http://bit.ly/9CwEdi

http://www.slaw.ca/2010/11/04/twitter-for-foreign-comparative-and-international-law-fcil-work/

P.S.  For those who are curious, Montserrat Biedermann is still wondering around in Second Life, but has new hair...:-)  He's visiting Twitter more these days though (needs a break from drowning and getting lost in SL...:-)):

http;//twitter.com/montserratlj

----------------------
Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Foreign and International Law