Terve, Int-Lawyers!  Need help from my colleagues who can read Finnish.  I think this gift book we have is about two famous Finnish jurists/lawyers, but I'm not sure.  Please contact me off-list if you can help.  Thanks, Lyo ([log in to unmask])

----------------------
Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Foreign and International Law
Librarian and Lecturer in Law