Dear int-lawyers,

I have a small request. Could anyone please tell me on what page of Greig's "Invalidity and the Law of Treaties" (2006) footnotes 269-271 are to be found? I just need the page reference for bibliographical purposes.

Thanks

Stephan Wittich

Dr. Stephan Wittich
Assistant Professor of International Law
University of Vienna
Department of International Law

Schottenbastei 10-16
A-1010 Vienna/Austria

phone: +43-1-427735313
fax: +43-1-427735321
web:
http://intlaw.univie.ac.at/

International Investment Law for the 21st Century

Essays in Honour of Christoph Schreuer

Edited by Christina Binder, Ursula Kriebaum, August Reinisch, and Stephan Wittich

Available direct from Oxford University Press at:

http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199571345.do

Or in all good bookshops from May 2009

International Law between Universalism and Fragmentation

Festschrift in Honour of Gerhard Hafner

Edited by Isabelle Buffard, James Crawford, Alain Pellet and Stephan Wittich

Available directly from Brill/Martinus Nijhoff at:

http://www.brill.nl/default.aspx?partid=210&pid=28879

From December 2008