Dear Int-Law Members,

Towards the end of 2011 we plan to bring out a print edition of the revised Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law (MPEPIL). Given its online availability there is a good deal of uncertainty about what the level of demand will be, and the sheer size of it (estimated at over 8000 pages) means that we need to judge the print run very carefully. In order to get an estimate of the level of demand we would be most grateful if anyone on this list interested in the print edition could send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the subject line "MPEPIL Print Edition". Please mention if your institution already subscribes to the online edition.

We hope that members do not feel that this request is an abuse of this list. Our main concern is that we don't print too few sets and end up unable to reprint and supply the work for institutions that do want it.

Yours sincerely,

John Louth
John Louth
Editor-in-Chief
Academic Law Books, Journals, and Online
Oxford University Press
Great Clarendon Street
Oxford OX2 6DP
Tel           +44 1865 353163
Fax          +44 1865 353022

Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. OUP does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only and not of OUP. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Please note that OUP may intercept incoming and outgoing email communications.