Hello - I am looking for a preferably online source for cases from the Court of
Justice of the Economic Community of West African States. Unfortunately, the
links to the court and cases from the www.ecowas.int/ website and EISIL.org
appear to be broken. Does anyone know if there is a reason (cases taken
offline?) or an alternate source? Also, I have found the GlobalLex research
guide (also mentioned in this listserv archives) and it lists what appear to be
print sources of "ECOWAS regulations, decisions and directives" - can anyone
confirm my understanding that these sources contain selected decisions from
the court? Thanks so much.