Greetings,

I don't know how many list members have had the occasion to use the United
Nations Commission on International Trade Law's Case Law on UNCITRAL Texts
(CLOUT) database <http://www.uncitral.org/uncitral/en/case_law.html>. It is
essentially a collection of abstracts for cases from all jurisdictions that
cite UNCITRAL conventions or model laws. I used it from time to time prior
to joining UNCITRAL, and I found it relatively useful. In any case, the
UNCITRAL Secretariat is now interested in doing an overhaul of the database
and is seeking feedback.

I thought it might be a nice idea to ask all of you since librarians are
probably the ones typically using the database. Thus, if you have ever used
the CLOUT database or have any thoughts, please take the survey available
here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHBpWk8zQkVCVFREdmNwbHo4QXVLbmc6MQ<%20https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHBpWk8zQkVCVFREdmNwbHo4QXVLbmc6MQ>

It is pretty short, maybe 5 to 15 minutes depending on the level of detail
of your answers. Or, if you prefer, you can always send me feedback
directly, and I will pass it on to the team that manages the database.

Thanks so much,

Cyril R. Emery (Mr.)
Librarian, UNCITRAL Law Library
Vienna International Centre