-----Original Message-----
From: Sunil Rao <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, Sep 30, 2010 7:40 am
Subject: [Int-Law] Recent Union Carbide decision from Bhopal, India

I am trying to locate the judgment from the June 7, 2010 ruling in the court of the Bhopal Chief Judicial Magistrate, in which 8 former executives were convicted of gross criminal negligence
for the 1984 Union Carbide disaster in Bhopal.

The court of the Chief Judicial Magistrate appears to be within
the district court system of the state of Madhya Pradesh.

Any ideas on how I might be able to locate this judgment?
Thanks!

Sunil Rao