From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Teresa Weinfas
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 11:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Article from Competition Policy International

We are looking for an article from the above journal:

Resale Price Maintenance in the Post-Leegin World: A Comparative Look at Recent Developments in the United States and European Union by andrew Gavil, June 14, 2010.

Kind regards

Teresa Weinfas
Librarian

WEBBER WENTZEL
10 Fricker Road I Illovo Boulevard I Illovo I Johannesburg I 2196 I South Africa
PO Box 61771 I Marshalltown I Johannesburg I 2107 I South Africa
Direct:

+27 11 530 5746/5745

Fax:

+27 11 530 6746