BLAKE DAWSON
Confidential (see notice below)
Forwarded on behalf of Angie Keyte
____________________

Dear librarians,

If anyone has the following book in their collection:
        Legal Design of Carbon Capture and Storage: Developments in the Netherlands from an International and EU Perspective
        Ed. Roggenkamp, Martha M; Woerdman, Edwin [University of Groningen 2009]

I would appreciapte your assistance in obtaining a copy of chapter 9, titled -
POST-INJECTION LIABILITY FOR ONSHORE CO2 STORAGE by Mark Wissink

Kind regards,
Angie Keyte

Angie Keyte
Library Technician
Blake Dawson

T 61 3 9679 3266
F 61 3 9679 3111
www.blakedawson.com

181 William Street Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
DX 187 Melbourne

NOTICE
This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We do not accept liability in connection with transmission of information using the internet. This notice should not be deleted or altered.