Hola Int-Lawyers!  Thanks to everyone who contributed
suggestions.  I've compiled the list and posted it here:

Foreign, Comparative, and International Law on Film and TV:
An A to Z List
http://twitdoc.com/c/egf5q9
(if y'all have problems opening this or reading it, email me
directly at [log in to unmask] and I'll send you a
copy, or I'll find a better place to put it)

The focus is still on non-U.S. films, documentaries, and TV
series, but, where there was a U.S. production that
including FCIL themes, I've included them.

I posted an alphabetical list because it was getting
confusing separating the country where the film/TV series
was made from the country/jurisdiction(s) the law of which
the film/TV series was the suject, or the nationality of the
main character(s).

I tried to include links for every film/TV series to find
out more infos.  A couple of movies I couldn't track down
info re.

Anyway, thanks again, and let me know any feedback re.

Mahalo,
Lyo.

----------------------
Lyonette Louis-Jacques