Hi all - my sincere apologies - I didn't realize some of my
replies were making it to the Int-Law list.  Mea culpa!

And here's the list so far:

Draft list of non-U.S. movies and TV series related to law
and justice
http://twitdoc.com/c/xnw27g

I'll pay more attention next time.  If y'all have more
suggestions or feedback, please send them directly to me at

Thanks!
Lyo.

----------------------
Lyonette Louis-Jacques