On behalf of a colleague in South Africa, who is not a member of this particular Listserv but has asked me to post on her behalf, I am seeking a copy of the following Norwegian decision, hopefully in English:-

Alphawell Limited and Richard M. Pegrum v. Stavanger Kummune [decision on 10 June 1994, Rt.1994 at 752]

If anyone can assist in any way at all, please contact my colleague, Ms Cara Pretorius, as follows:-

Cara Pretorius
teamleader: Team InfoHub (JHB)
Tel: (+2711) 269 7715
Fax: (+2711) 269 7899
mail to: cpretorius@ens.co.za

ENS
150 west street
sandown
2196
SOUTH AFRICA
or
po box 783347
sandton
2146
SOUTH AFRICA

docex 152, randburg
VAT No 4760231193

Many Thanks in advance,

Ron Huttner LL.B (Hons)
(Retired) Barrister, Solicitor, Lecturer and Legal Researcher
Melbourne
Victoria
Australia

"History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives" (Abba Eban)