I cannot believe that Barbara Flowers in fact posted this garbage.
Barbara is a highly responsible officer, in the office of the Director Of Public Prosecutions in Queensland, Australia
A hacker or similar idiot appears to be playing infantile games on this List

Ron Huttner LL.B (Hons)
(Retired) Barrister, Solicitor, Lecturer and Legal Researcher
Melbourne
Victoria
Australia