Carol,

The case is available on the Supreme Court (Corte Suprema) web site
http://www.csjn.gov.ar/jurisprudencia.html  One can search by
date(05/09/2007) (the first hit is the case) or  party names.
http://www.csjn.gov.ar/cfal/fallos/cfal3/cons_fallos.jsp

Jane

Jane Williams

Foreign & International Law Librarian