BLAKE DAWSON

Confidential (see notice below)

Good afternoon,

We have been asked to locate a copy of the following Ontario legislation: Limitations Act (R.S. Ont., 1914, c.75). We are specifically looking for ss 5 and 47.

We haven't been able to find it using our usual resources and are hoping that someone is able to help us.

Many thanks,
Mary

Mary Muscara
Melbourne Library Services Manager
Blake Dawson

T 61 3 9679 3498
F 61 3 9679 3111
www.blakedawson.com

181 William Street Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
DX 187 Melbourne

NOTICE
This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We do not accept liability in connection with transmission of information using the internet. This notice should not be deleted or altered.