Could someone possibly help us with a copy of the two articles below.  Although they are about South Africa, we don't have these journals and I cannot trace any holdings for them here.  We are happy to pay any costs.

Miles, L and Jones, M  : The prospects for Corporate Governance Operating as a Vehicle for Social Change in South Africa
Deakin Law Review v14, 1, 53-77

and

Croucher, R and Miles, L : Corporate Governance and Employees in South Africa
(2010) Journal of Corporate Law Studies (forthcoming)

Thank you.

Kind regards

Carol Clark
Head Librarian

WEBBER WENTZEL
10 Fricker Road I Illovo Boulevard I Illovo I Johannesburg I 2196 I South Africa
PO Box 61771 I Marshalltown I Johannesburg I 2107 I South Africa
Direct: +27 11 530 5745/5744
Fax: +27 11 530 6745
Swbd: +27 11 530 5000
Mobile: +27 82 870 6633