For the following pieces of labour legislation, I have the original act and the amending acts, but I am looking for versions of each that incorporate all amendments to date:

Employment Act 1955
Industrial Relations Act 1967
Trade Union Act 1959

In addition, I am interested in any proposed changes to each of these pieces of legislation.

Please let me know if you can send me incorporated versions of each, or direct me to where I can find them.

Many thanks,

Maureen Rossi
Ryley, Carlock & Applewhite
One North Central Avenue, Suite 1200