Dear colleagues,

Can someone please help me with the following book contribution:

DominicÚ, Request of Advisory Opinions in Contentious Cases, in Boisson de Chazournes et al. (eds.), International Organizations and International Dispute Settlement: Trends and Prospects (2002) 91-103.

Although according to the catalogue our library holds the book, it cannot be found.
Any help is, to be sure, much appreciated!
Stephan Wittich

Dr. Stephan Wittich
Assistant Professor of International Law
University of Vienna
Department of International Law

Schottenbastei 10-16
A-1010 Vienna/Austria

phone: +43-1-427735313
fax: +43-1-427735321
web:
http://intlaw.univie.ac.at/

International Investment Law for the 21st Century

Essays in Honour of Christoph Schreuer

Edited by Christina Binder, Ursula Kriebaum, August Reinisch, and Stephan Wittich

Available direct from Oxford University Press at:

http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199571345.do

Or in all good bookshops from May 2009

International Law between Universalism and Fragmentation
Festschrift in Honour of Gerhard Hafner
Edited by Isabelle Buffard, James Crawford, Alain Pellet and Stephan Wittich
Available directly from Brill/Martinus Nijhoff at:
From December 2008