Dear Colleagues,

I have a student who needs to access to three cases from Paris. Does anyone have access to these cases or any suggestions on where to find them? I have exhausted our holdings. The cases are:
1. Cour d'Appel de Paris, 25 March 2010, (possibly 08/23901) between Overseas Mining Investments and Commercial Carribean Niquel.

2. A case from the Tribunal de Grand Instance of Paris (TGI Paris), from 6 January 2010 between S.A. Elf Aquitaine and Mattei

3.  A case from the Tribunal de Premier Instance de Paris, from 29 March 2010 between the Republic of Equatorial Guinea and Fitzpatrick.

Thanks in advance,
Karina

***
Karina Condra
Legal Information and International Law Librarian
Boston University School of Law
765 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 342
Boston, MA 02215
Phone: (617) 358-5496