Geachte Int-Lawyers - I was trying to find again the
treasure trove of international law-related
lectures/workshop videos I thought were at Case Western
Reserve and stumbled across these instead:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertHJacksonCenter

Still trying to remember where those international law
videos were.

MvG,
Lyo.

----------------------