Neither of those cases is a decision of the High Court Of Australia.
The first case is a decision of the Court Of Appeal of New South Wales.
The second case is a decision of the Supreme Court of Victoria.
I cannot find either decision anywhere on AustLII.

Ron Huttner LL.B (Hons)
(Retired) Barrister, Solicitor, Lecturer and Legal Researcher
Melbourne
Victoria
Australia