From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sydney Library
Sent: Thursday, 8 April 2010 1:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Can you help? Int Arbitration texts

BLAKE DAWSON

Confidential (see notice below)

Dear Int-Law'ers,

I hope somebody can help me with identifying these international arbitration texts?  They are from a Reading List for a course at the Centre for Commerical Law Studies atQueen Mary University of London.

I have checked WorldCat, Amazon and Google Books but not found any trace of them. The QMU Library doesn't seem to hold them either

1. Law & Practice of International Commercial Arbitration  by Redfern & Hunter
5th Edition  Sweet & Maxwell 2009

- Sweet & Maxwell say they no longer have the rights to this, and only published up to the 4th edition. I can't find evidence of a 5th edition anywhere online.

2. Droit compare de l'arbitrage international (Bruylant & Shulthess 2002)

- Although it has a French title, the reading list says there's an English edition published in 2005. The list says its Sweet & Maxwell but they have no record of it.

 I would be most grateful for any information you may have on them - I am keen to buy them if only I can find them!

kind regards

Melanie.

Melanie Elron
Library Manager
Blake Dawson

T 61 2 9258 6675
F 61 2 9258 6999
M 0402 067 330
www.blakedawson.com

225 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
DX 355 Sydney

NOTICE
This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We do not accept liability in connection with transmission of information using the internet. This notice should not be deleted or altered.