Hello,

I am been looking for articles, web sites, etc. with ranking information on law schools in countries other than the United States. I have the US News and World report rankings of US law schools, but can't locate much on Asia, Africa and Middle Eastern law schools.

If you have any recommended sources of information, I would love to have them!

Best regards,

Laura Lalime-Mowry
World Bank Law Resource Center
MSN MC6-340