I will report the problem, and it should be fixed in a couple days. There are a lot of problems with transmission of docs from the Human Rights Council into ODS and UNBISnet (mainly involving delays). Fortunately, the HRC posts a lot of them on their page.

Cyril Emery
UN Reference Team
Dag Hammarskjöld Library
Department of Public Information