I will report the problem, and it should be fixed in a couple days. There
are a lot of problems with transmission of docs from the Human Rights
Council into ODS and UNBISnet (mainly involving delays). Fortunately, the
HRC posts a lot of them on their page.

Cyril Emery
UN Reference Team
Dag HammarskjŲld Library