Dear all,
I'm looking for commerce code of Netherlands in english.
Can you help me to find the link ?
Or can someone of you send me the softcopy please?
Many thanks

Diana Natalia Hitipeuw
Librarian

Makarim & Taira S.
Summitmas I, 16th & 17th Fls.
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 61-62
Jakarta 12190
Indonesia
p :  (62-21) 2521272, 5200001
f  :  (62-21) 2522750-51, 2521830
e :  [log in to unmask]
www.makarim.com

IMPORTANT. This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and privileged, and may only be used by the authorized recipients. If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete all copies and notify us on +62-21 2521272 or by e-mail. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or any attachments is strictly prohibited.

You may only rely on legal advice and documents received by e-mail where the advice or documents is confirmed by and checked against a hard copy provided under a signed Makarim & Taira S. letter. You should check attachments for viruses and defects before opening or using them. Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.