Wow!!  I wish I could go to the conference just so I could attend this class.  Have a wonderful time!!!

Julienne Grant

>>> Monica Ortale <[log in to unmask]> 9/25/2009 10:30 AM >>>

Sorry to clutter this list with this, but didn't know another way to get in touch with folks attending the conference in Istanbul.

While in Istanbul I am meeting with a former student who has arranged a private cooking class for friday night, Oct.16 from 19:00-22:30. She said I "will learn to cook tomato sauce bread, shrimp with garlic sauce, Turkish cold chicken dish with yogurt, eggplant dish, fried liver, cheese balls with walnut, borek (pastry with cheese).. etc."

I'm not sure what the price will be, but thought it was a terrific opportunity to do something different. If you are interested in joining us please let me know.

Thanks!
Monica

Monica M. Ortale, M.L.I.M., J.D.
Faculty Services & Reference Librarian