Muchas gracias por su ayuda. Probé en ese link pero no tuve mucha suerte, hasta ahora sólo pude ver el índice de la edición de la revista en la que está publicada el artículo.
Agradezco nuevamente su colaboración.

Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 14:35:35 -0300
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Int-Law] Business concentration and collaboration among competitors under the Antimonopoly Law of Japan 2005
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Virginia Did you search in this
link?

http://www.fmc-law.com/Publications/Competition_June2005_Euromoney_Yearbooks.aspx

Espero tengas suerte!!!

Dr. Juan Carlos A. Fernández
Abogado
Lavalle 1459 1º
16.
C1048AA1 Buenos Aires

+54-11-4373-4954
Argentina

  ----- Mensaje original -----
  De: Virginia
  (Argentina)
  Para: [log in to unmask]

  Enviado: Viernes, 04 de Septiembre de
  2009 05:47 p.m.
  Asunto: [Int-Law] Business concentration
  and collaboration among competitors under the Antimonopoly Law of Japan
  2005

I have been looking unsuccesfully for the article: "Business
  concentration and
collaboration among competitors under the Antimonopoly
  Law of Japan 2005 ".
It was published in the Euromoney Yearbook,
  Competition & Antitrust Review
2005. So far, I couldn´t find it
  neither on the web nor in public libraries in my
country. I hope you can
  help me finding it online. Also, I would appreciate
very much any article
  or source related to collaboration among competitors in
Japan, if you
  happen to have any at hand.
Thank you very
  much,

Virginia

  the message to [log in to unmask]
An
  archive of postings are located at http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html.
**DISCLAIMER:
  The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not
  necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's
  sponsors.