Hi Leonie,

Might you have a subscription to WestLaw?  I was able to find this case via the Ontario Case Law All database, ONT-CS-ALL.

Warm regards,
Eugene

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 1:06 AM, Leonie Nagle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good afternoon Colleagues

I am trying to obtain a copy of the above decision, which is required by 28th August. The decision is an Ontario award and, based on information in paragraph 1 of a judgment of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, Divisional Court, of the same name, dated 20080131 (31 January 2008), the decision (award) that I am seeking was reported at [2006] O.L.A.A. No. 721. The date of the decision that I am seeking is 11 December 2006.

A Google search revealed that O.L.A.A. is an acronym for the Ontario Labour Arbitration Awards which is part of LexisNexis’ Quicklaw service, a service to which we do not have a subscription. There are no holdings for the Ontario Labour Arbitration Awards on Libraries Australia. The decision is not on CANLII or in LexisNexis.

I am hoping that one of you may have access to Quicklaw, but would appreciate any assistance that you may be able to offer that will help me to acquire a copy of the decision.

Regards

Léonie Nagle

Librarian

Frederick Jordan Chambers