Gabi --

The best we can offer is a two-page synopsis of the conference in
Verifying Obligations: Respecting Arms Control and the Environment: A
Post Gulf War Assessment: Final Report (H. Bruno Schiefer ed., 1992).
Let me know if you'd like that scanned and e-mailed.

The synopsis was prepared by Jason Reiskind, who still works for Justice
Canada if LawTok is correct:
http://www.lawtok.com/LawyerInfo.aspx?LawyerID=33933
He may know if any proceedings are available.

Kent Olson
University of Virginia Law Library