I will be out of the office starting 03/08/2009 and will not return until 05/08/2009.

I will be out of the office from Monday 3 August and won't return until Wednesday 5 August 2009. During this time I will not have access to my email account so I will respond to you when I return. Many thanks

Working to protect human rights worldwide

DISCLAIMER
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Amnesty International Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or rely on the information in this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Amnesty International Ltd unless specifically stated. Electronic communications including email might be monitored by Amnesty International Ltd. for operational or business reasons.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Postini.
www.postini.com