Hello IntLawyers,
I am trying to get access to a copy of the pages 102-115 of P. Weis, Nationality and Statelessness in International Law, 2nd edition 1979. We only have the first edition in our library.
Many thanks,
Ursula Kriebaum

Von: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Eva Kuziak
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009 13:31
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [Int-Law] COMKFOR Detention Directive 42

Hello IntLawers

I'm trying to get access to the full text of COMKFOR Detention Directive 42 and have been unsuccessful.  If someone has some leads I'd greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks

Eva

~~~~~~~

Eva Kuziak
Information Officer (International)
Amnesty International
International Secretariat
1 Easton Street, London WC1X 0DW, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7413 5587  Fax: +44 (0)20 7956 1157

Working to protect human rights worldwide

DISCLAIMER
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Amnesty International Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or rely on the information in this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Amnesty International Ltd unless specifically stated. Electronic communications including email might be monitored by Amnesty International Ltd. for operational or business reasons.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Postini.
www.postini.com