________________________________

Von: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Eva Kuziak
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009 13:31
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [Int-Law] COMKFOR Detention Directive 42

Hello IntLawers

I'm trying to get access to the full text of COMKFOR Detention Directive
42 and have been unsuccessful.  If someone has some leads I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Many thanks
Eva

~~~~~~~

Eva Kuziak
Information Officer (International)
Amnesty International
International Secretariat
1 Easton Street, London WC1X 0DW, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7413 5587  Fax: +44 (0)20 7956 1157

Working to protect human rights worldwide

DISCLAIMER
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Amnesty
International Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
disclose or rely on the information in this e-mail. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Amnesty International Ltd unless specifically stated.
Electronic communications including email might be monitored by Amnesty
International Ltd. for operational or business reasons.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Postini.
www.postini.com
the message to [log in to unmask]
An archive of postings are located at
http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html.
**DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the
authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its
staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.