Hi Colleen

I've located the decision in our print collection of South African Law Reports.  I will send you the opinion by the end of the day.

Teresa

-----Original Message-----
From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Colleen C. Williams
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 1:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] South African case needed

Hello,

My library has been unsuccessful in obtaining this case through interlibrary loan, and while I can find citations to the case online, I can't find the actual text. It is: Narodien v. Andrews. The citation information I was given is volume 2002 (3) of the South African Law Reports, page 500.

Many thanks,
Colleen Williams
Reference Librarian
Young Law Library