Dear all,

On behalf of a Dutch publisher of legal resources called SDU Uitgevers (located in The Hague, http://www.sdu.nl/oversduuitgevers/aboutsduuitgevers/index.jsp) I would like to present a new magazine called European Employment Law Cases, in short: EELC

EELC consists of summaries (in English) of national judgments that are of interest to all employment law professionals in particular lawyers and professors in EU countries.

In May 2009 the initial edition of EELC was presented to the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association) during the annual Conference. The magazine was well received by all present.