Hello, Everybody, and apologies for cross-posting:

We've been unsuccessful in finding this article via ILL.

If anyone subscribes and would be willing to ILL a copy, we'd greatly
appreciate it and pay for it (GCP is Global Competition Policy, and the
magazine appears to be online only:

http://www.globalcompetitionpolicy.org/index.php?&id=1655&tsfahehq=tsfah
ehq&action=907
Volume 5 | Number 1 | Spring 2009

Institutional Aspects of European Commission Guidance in the Area of
Antitrust Law
By: Ben Smulders (European Commission, DG Competition)
April 30th, 2009

Tom Gaylord
Law Librarian
Chicago-Kent College of Law