Bill,

I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing. Please stop by the next time you are in town conversely. Perhaps I can come and visit someday late in the afternoon. We are a one car family, but Carol gets out of school pretty early and I could make it over there by 4:00 or 4:30p.m. Do you ever play the carrillon?

Dan

From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dunlap, William Prof.
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 4:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Int-Law] African Law Reviews - African Union

I cannot comment on the African Union’s competence to enter into treaties, but I can point you towards three international agreements into which it has entered:

With the U.N. and Sudan regarding the Darfur operation.  09/02/2008

With Finland, regarding the African Union Peace Fund. 30/12/2003

Memorandum of understanding with the U.N. regarding support by U.N. Mission in Sudan to A.U. Mission in Sudan.   03/08/2007

Bill Dunlap

Professor William V. Dunlap

Quinnipiac University School of Law

275 Mount Carmel Avenue