I understand that the Supreme Court of Argentina recently published a
case (called "Halabi"?) that establishes certain requirements in order
to accept class actions involving economic matters. As a result of this
ruling, some people anticipate an increase in this form of mass
litigation in Argentina.

If anyone is familiar with this case and can provide details about how
to obtain a copy, I would greatly appreciate it.  I believe we've
exhausted our local resources, but I apologize in advance if we've
overlooked the obvious.

Many thanks in advance.

Martin Cerjan

Vanderbilt University Law School