I am seeking  an English translation of Vietnam's Biodiversity Law (Law
No. 2008/QH12, art.4) passed by the General Assembly in October,
November or December of 2008.  If anyone can direct me to a source or
provide a copy of it I would greatly appreciate it. I have looked at the
Vietnam Law and Legal Forum
<http://news07.vnanet.vn/vietnamlaw/index.asp>  for an English
translation of the Official Gazette with no luck.

Thank you,

Margaret Clark
Reference Librarian
Florida State University