Hello, INT-LAW.  Specifically, I am interested in doing topical research
in the work of both the Inter-American Court and the Commission.  For
the Commission, I have the IACHR-OAS database on Westlaw.  I have not
figured out a good way to do topical research in the case law of the
Court.

Thanks,

Jonathan Pratter

International Law Librarian