Hi again, y'all - I thought I'd follow up by mentioning some
of the people I follow and how I found them.  Basically, I
started out by following a couple of law librarian
technology leaders such as Jim Milles and Sarah Glassmeyer
(http://twitter.com/jmilles, http://twitter.com/sglassmeyer).

I looked to see who they were following and who was
following them, and followed who I thought was interesting.
Then folks started compiling directories (I've put the links
to them below).  Now I get global legal news, links to legal
resources, info about new legal publications and databases,
etc. from all the folks I follow.

If you practice law, I suggest following @kevinokeefe and
@bobambrogi to start with.  If you're a law student, @[log in to unmask]
You can find other "top" Twitterers at the Legal Birds
website:  http://www.legalbirds.com/

Here are some of the folks I follow, plus directories. I
also follow general international news sources on Twitter.
Ciao, Lyo (http://twitter.com/montserratlj):

Courts

Bundesverfassungsgericht (for news of German Federal
Constitutional Court cases)
http://twitter.com/BVerfG

SCOTUSblog (for monitoring U.S. Supreme Court cases)
http://twitter.com/SCOTUSblog

Legal News Feeds on Twitter
http://scoop.jdsupra.com/2008/10/articles/another-
category/legal-news-feeds-on-twitter/

German-speaking Law Twitterers (email or direct message (DM)
me if you want a list of law librarian Twitterers who speak
German)

http://twitter.com/domainrecht
http://twitter.com/jurablog
http://twitter.com/kielanwalt
http://twitter.com/kriegs_recht
http://twitter.com/markenblog
http://twitter.com/markenrecht

Embassies and Consulates

Israeli  Consulate
http://twitter.com/israelconsulate

U.S. Embassy Brussels
http://twitter.com/usembbrussels

U.S. Embassy Ottawa
http://twitter.com/usembassyottawa

Law Libraries

Peace Palace Library
http://twitter.com/peacepalace

Yale Law Library (and a lot of its staff are on Twitter)
http://twitter.com/yalelawlibrary

Law-Related Services and Associations

American Association of Law Libraries (AALL)
http://twitter.com/aallnet

CALI (the Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction,
Law Schools)
http://twitter.com/CALILawSchool

fastcase
http://twitter.com/fastcase

HeinOnline
http://twitter.com/HeinOnline

Kluwer Law International
http://twitter.com/KluwerLaw

SLAW.ca
http://twitter.com/slaw_dot_ca

Westlaw
http://twitter.com/westlaw

Directories

Law Librarian Legal Birds
http://legalbirds.justia.com/birds/librarians/all/cc/list

How Law Schoools Are Using Twitter / Law School and Law
Library Tweeter Feeds
http://socialmedialawstudent.com/twitter/how-law-schools-are-
using-twitter/
http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/law_librarian_blog/2009/03/l
aw-school-and.html

Lawyers (and Legal Professionals) to Follow on Twitter (now
640, including law librarians)
http://is.gd/2poh
http://scoop.jdsupra.com/2008/09/articles/law-firm-
marketing/145-lawyers-and-legal-professionals-to-follow-on-
twitter/

For fun, I follow some celebrities, a couple of cats, a
Mime, and Star Trek and Mad Men characters..:-):

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/the_amazing_race_1/
twitter_tv_the_must_follow_sta.php

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/movies_without_pity
/twitter_film_the_movie_peeps_y.php