I am looking for the Turkmenistan Criminal Code. According to Oleg Stalbovsky and Maria Stalbovskaya's Research Guide, there is a 1998 version which I can't seem to find on the Internet.

Any assistance from members of this listserv will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

_______________________________________
Yemisi Dina  B.A.(Hons), M.A., LL.B, MLS
Associate Librarian/Head of Public Services
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
York University
4700 Keele Street
Toronto
Ontario
Canada M3J 1P3
Tel: (416) 650-8404
Fax: (416)-736-5298
[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.