We should be most grateful if somebody could help us with a copy of the following articles which we have been unable to track down in any of the resources available to us. .  We are happy to pay any costs.

R. Taylor, How to Conduct an Antitrust Audit, 2 Antitrust 4 (Fall 1987);

Bloch, A Prosecutor's Perspective on Sentencing Guidelines - Corporate Compliance Programs and Antitrust Enforcement, 11 Prev L Rptr 3 (Sept. 1992);

Murphy, How to Establish an "Effective" Antitrust Compliance Program Under the Guidelines, 1 Corp Cond Q 1 (Spring 1992);

Hobbs, Organizing the Antitrust Audit - Overview; Planning Conducting and Protecting the Antitrust Audit 18, ABA CLE Inst. (Oct. 1990);

Kaplan & Murphy, Conducting a Guidelines Compliance Review:  Liability Inventories, 2 Corp. Cond. Q. 4 (Summer 1992).

Thank you very much

Kind regards

Carol Clark
Head Librarian
Webber Wentzel
10 Fricker Road, Illovo Boulevard, Johannesburg, 2196
P O Box 61771, Marshalltown 2107
Direct tel:      +27 11 530 5745/5744
Direct fax:     +27 11 530 6745
Switchboard: +27 11 530 5000
Mobile:          +27 82 870 6633
Email:           [log in to unmask]

Web:             www.webberwentzel.com

Webber Wentzel

To view our disclaimer, please visit http://www.webberwentzel.com/wwb/view/wwb/en/page185
If you are unable to access the disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to [log in to unmask] and a copy of the disclaimer will be emailed to you.

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.