From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LAPRISE, GISELE
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 11:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Dubai Tax Law

Hi All,

I tried to find on the Web the texts on Dubai Tax Laws without success. Could any one give me some tips where I can find those laws?

Thank you for your help.

Gisèle

Gisèle Laprise
Bibliothécaire/Librarian
Ligne directe : 514-982-5033
Télécopieur :   514-982-4099

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Blake, Cassels & Graydon S.E.N.C.R.L./s.r.l. / LLP
600, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest
Bureau 2200
Montréal (Québec) H3A 3J2 Canada
Tél. : 514-982-4000  Téléc. : 514-982-4099

blakes.com

L'information apparaissant dans ce message électronique est légalement PRIVILÉGIÉE ET CONFIDENTIELLE. Si ce message vous est parvenu par erreur, vous êtes en conséquence prié de nous aviser immédiatement par téléphone ou par courriel. De plus, veuillez détruire ce message immédiatement. Merci.

This e-mail communication is CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me at the telephone number shown above or by return e-mail and delete this communication and any copy immediately. Thank you.

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete this message. Please visit www.bakernet.com/disclaimer_bm for other important information concerning this message.

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.