Hi,

We are looking for the new Ecuadorian constitution that was approved by the Constitutional Assembly. If someone either has this or can point me to a website that contains the new Constitution, I would greatly appreciate it. We don't need an English translation;  the original Spanish version would be fine.

Thanks,

Vija Doks
Reference Librarian
Baker & McKenzie LLP
1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
212-626-4404

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete this message. Please visit www.bakernet.com/disclaimer_bm for other important information concerning this message.

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.