Dear Maureen,

This is available in GLIN at http://www.glin.gov/view.action?glinID=38776 but only in Spanish.  I tried NATLEX but didn’t have any success.

Stefanie

From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rossi, Maureen A.
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 7:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Peruvian Law

I am looking for Article 28 of the Political Constitution of Peru and Supreme Decree (011-92-TR) which I believe has to do with Regulation of the Law of Collective Bargaining.

Of course, I would prefer these in English, but if anyone can provide these in any format, I would be most grateful.

Many thanks,

Maureen Rossi

Library Services Manager

Ryley Carlock & Applewhite
One North Central Avenue, Suite 1200
Phoenix, AZ 85004-4417

Phone: 602-575-2673  Fax: 602-575-2873

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.rcalaw.com

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.