Mallesons Stephen Jaques
www.mallesons.com

Confidential communication

Hello,

I'm hoping that someone may subscribe to ICTL - Information and Communication Technology Law, a World Bank publication.

There are no holdings here in Australia.  I've tried purchasing from Ingenta and was unable to successfully download the article.

The article that I'm interested in is: CC Nicoll, Light-handed Regulation of Telecommunications - The Unfortunate Experiment, (2002) 11(2) ICTL 109

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jane

Jane De Highden
Knowledge Consultant
Mallesons Stephen Jaques
Melbourne
T +61 3 9643 5569
F +61 3 9643 5999

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.