From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wilson, John
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 2:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] wto analytical index 2nd ed.

Hello all,

We have come into an extra copy of the WTO Analytical Index (2nd ed.) and would like to offer it to a good home. Does anyone need a copy?

John

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.