The ENFLEX databases on Westlaw include workplace safety.

"The ENFLEX-INT database contains all currently available international environmental, health and safety regulations available in the ENFLEX database for Brazil, Canada, the European Union, France, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, Spain, and the United Kingdom. A document is a section or portion of a regulation.

 COVERAGE:
International Environmental, Health and Safety Regulations - current
- Brazil (ENFLEX-BR) - current
- Canada Federal (ENFLEX-CAN-FED)  - current
- Alberta (ENFLEX-CAN-AB)  - current
- British Columbia (ENFLEX-CAN-BC)  - current
- Manitoba (ENFLEX-CAN-MB)  - current
- New Brunswick (ENFLEX-CAN-NB)  - current
- Newfoundland & Labrador (ENFLEX-CAN-NL)  - current
- Northwest Territories (ENFLEX-CAN-NT)  - current
- Nova Scotia (ENFLEX-CAN-NS)  - current
- Nunavut (ENFLEX-CAN-NU)  - current
- Ontario (ENFLEX-CAN-ON) - current
- Prince Edward Island (ENFLEX-CAN-PE)  - current
- Quebec (ENFLEX-CAN-QC)  - current
- Saskatchewan (ENFLEX-CAN-SK)  - current
- Yukon (ENFLEX-CAN-YK) - current
- European Union (ENFLEX-EU) - current
- France (ENFLEX-FR) - current
- Indonesia (ENFLEX-IO) - current