Carol, we subscribe to both these journals. I would however need to check our shelves as to whether we received these years. I will get back to you shortly.

Regards

Lynette

From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol Clark
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Help with 2 articles please [Scanned]

Could some possibly help us with the following articles .  We would be most grateful.

New Zealand : schools warned drug testing illegal.

Commonwealth Law Bulletin 1998 24(3/4) 1377-78

Edmonson, S L : the balance between student drug testing and Fourth Amendment rights in response to Board of Education v Earls.

Education and the Law 2002 14(4) 265-274.

Thank you

Kind regards

Carol Clark
Head Librarian
Webber Wentzel Bowens
10 Fricker Road, Illovo Boulevard, Johannesburg 2196
PO Box 61771, Marshalltown 2107
Direct tel:      +27 11 530 5745/5744
Direct fax:     +27 11 530 6745
Switchboard: +27 11 530 5000
Mobile:          +27 82 870 6633
email:           [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.wwb.co.za

To view our disclaimer, please visit http://www.wwb.co.za/wwb/view/wwb/en/page185
If you are unable to access the disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to [log in to unmask] and a copy of the disclaimer will be emailed to you

[log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors. [log in to unmask]: Use this address for postings and replies - Email text body 'SIGNOFF int-law' to: [log in to unmask] **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.